If you are going to be involved in any real estate transactions, hiring a real estate attorney can save you time and money.
How? Real estate attorneys are helpful and effective in negotiating contract terms that protect your interests. An experienced attorney can advise you so that you avoid costly mistakes and save you time and anxiety. Once you begin the journey into real estate, an experienced attorney can spot any mistakes and save you money at the same time. You will be relieved to have that extra pair of eyes watching your back and your investment.
Buying a home is one of the largest purchasing decisions you will make in your lifetime. A real estate lawyer can take care of all the little details that can be overwhelming and stressful. Do not make the mistake of trying to buy a house or sell your own house by yourself.
Types of Real Estate Work We Do
1. Draw and review contracts to purchase or sell real estate.
2. Draw and review leases of residential or commercial property.
3. Analysis of title insurance and commitments to insure.
4. Litigate landlord-tenant disputes.
5. Negotiate and litigate foreclosure of mortgage.
6. Negotiate loan modification
7. Negotiate and litigate boundary disputes.
8. Draw and review contracts involving short sale situations.
9. Recommend tax favorable ways to hold real property.
10. Negotiate and litigate Easement issues and disputes.
11. Homeowners association issues and disputes.
12. Litigate construction liens.
13. Negotiate and litigate quiet title actions
14. Analyze and negotiate title insurance
Real Estate Questionnaire
Here at our firm we pride ourselves in the real estate law work we do. Our loyalty is to you and your needs and, as many of you know, the office of David Lanigan, P.A. is not affiliated in any way with realtors or other organizations that could conflict with your rights and interests.